- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Official Appearances – None Scheduled
- Citizen’s Comments for agenda or non-agenda items only (3 min time limit)
- Scheduled Appearance—None Scheduled
- Village Council Action Items
- DPW Staffing and 2023-2024 FY Budget related to the DPW. Village staff is recommendation a motion, support, and approval for the presented DPW staffing and 2023-2024 FY Budget.
- Police Staffing and 2023-2024 FY Budget related to the Police Department. Village Staff is recommending a motion, support, and approval for the presented Police staffing and 2023-2024 FY Budget.
- Village Office Staff and 2023-2024 FY Budget related to Director of Finance, Village Clerk, and Village office staff. Village staff is recommending a motion, support, and approval for the presented 2023-2024 FY budget related to the listed staff working out of Village Hall.
- Village Trustee’s Time
- Village President’s Time
- Adjournment – Village Council Regular Scheduled meeting will be held after the work-session has been completed utilizing the same YouTube link.
The Village of Vicksburg Village Council meeting will be in-person. Members of the public can attend the meeting in person. If you desire to speak to the Village Council, please attend the Village Council meeting in-person. Citizens may view Village of Vicksburg Governmental meetings live at (You will not be able to make citizen comments via YouTube):