Storm Water Management Plan
The Village of Vicksburg is committed to ensuring that stormwater runoff from its roadways and facilities complies with all federal and state environmental regulatory requirements.
The Village of Vicksburg’s Storm Water Management Plan is available for public review and comment.
Click HERE to view and download the PDF
In addition, this page also contains a lot of other water quality information – including many tips on how you can help prevent pollutants from reaching the surface water and groundwater. Comments or questions can be directed to the Village Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stormwater quality depends on and involves a lot of different issues:
- Making sure construction sites have soil erosion and sedimentation control measures in place.
- Properly managing runoff associated with new development and redevelopment.
- Being on the lookout for dumping and making sure that only clean water enters storm drains.
- Management to reduce potential impacts to water quality such as street sweeping and winter road maintenance.
- Storm sewer infrastructure maintenance and cleaning.
- Public education and outreach.
Please remember, “What Gets to the Street, Gets to the Creek.”