- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Scheduled Appearances – None Scheduled
- Public Official Appearances – None Scheduled
- Citizen’s Comments – Agenda Items Only (Citizens MUST state their full name and home address and limit their comments to 3 Minutes)
- Approval of General Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the Regular Scheduled Council Meeting February 21, 2022
- Warrant Reports: Total $ 482,586.91
- Event / Rental Requests –
- Breanna Trimble’s Grad Party: July 10, 2022 H.V. Pavilion
- Vicksburg Little League Parade – April 30, 2022 Close Streets within Parade route.
- Cook’s Wedding Shower – July 31, 2022 VH Pavilion
- Correspondence –
- Village Council Action Items –
- 2nd Quarter 2021-2022 FY Budget Amendments – Staff is recommending support and approval to approve the 2021-2022 2nd Quarter FY Budget Amendments that are listed in the summary report from staff.
- Engineering Services Letter of Engagement 2022 Calendar Year – Staff is recommending support and approval for the Village Manager to sign a engineering services letter of engagement with Prein & Newhof (PN) for 2022. This is a standard agreement that we have entered with PN since 2009.
- Village Manager Report (Mallery)
- Construction Project Updates
- Infrastructure – Washington St./Mills St. Anticipation 8 weeks of construction. Firm Completion date of May 27, 2022.
- DPW Pole Barn – Completion Date of April 15, 2022.
- Oswalt Park – Construction Fence in place.
- Committee Reports
- Planning Commission / DDA
- South Kalamazoo County Fire Authority
- South County Sewer Authority
- Tree Committee
- Parks and Recreation
- Citizen’s Comments – Non-Agenda Items Only (Citizens MUST state their full name and home address and limit their comments to 3 Minutes)
- Village Trustee’s Time
- Village President’s Time
Hybrid Meeting Announcement
The Village of Vicksburg Village Council meeting will be in-person and have remote access. Members of the public can attend the meeting in person. However, we encourage virtual participation to limit potential COVID exposure in the meeting room. If you desire to speak to the Village Council, please log onto the Zoom Webinar (Information on next page). Citizens may view Village of Vicksburg Governmental meetings live at:
Zoom link information for hybrid connection:
Or One tap mobile:
US: +13017158592, 86784107760#, *135468 # or +13126266799,86784107760# *135468#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location:
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 867 8410 7760
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbuzpqFRDI
Instructions on how to “Raise Hand” in zoom during citizen comment times:
If the participant wishes to raise their hand while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *9 on their phone’s dial pad. To lower their hand, the participant must once again dial *9 in the phone’s dial pad.
Instructions on how to unmute / mute during citizen comment times:
If the participant wishes to unmute while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *6 on their phone’s dial pad. To mute, the participant must once again dial *6 in the phone’s dial pad.
The following link details the instructions as well:
Village Rules of Order require citizens addressing the Council to state their name and address.