- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Scheduled Closed Session – Closed Session to consult with Village Manager on the Vicksburg Police Officer Association tentative contract agreement to CBA with Village of Vicksburg.
- Return from Closed Session
- Council Action: Motion on tentative contract CBA agreement with the Vicksburg Police Officers Association.
- Public Official Appearances – None Scheduled
- Citizen’s Comments for agenda items only (3 min limit)
- Approval of General Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the Regular Council Meeting: Nov. 21, 2022
- Warrant Reports: Total $ 654,064.52
- Event Requests –
- Correspondence – None
- Village Council Action Items
- A Bidding New Village Hall: Request to approve $10,200.00 to have Frederick’s Construction manage the bid process for New Village Hall facility. This request is for approval to solicit bids only. Once the bids are received (Mid-February), they will be opened and reviewed by Village staff and Fredericks Construction. If acceptable, staff will present our recommendation at the February 20, 2023 Village Council meeting for Council approval to move forward or not.
- Kalamazoo County Household Waste Program: Staff is recommending a motion, support and approval for the Village of Vicksburg residents to participate in this program. Total amount to approve is $4,185.00.
- SKCFA Budget: Staff is recommending to table the Fire Authority Budget approval until January 16, 2023. Communication will be sent to Fire Authority seeking clarifications on proposed budget.
- 2023 Governmental Meetings Dates
- Village Manager Report (Mallery)
- Christmas in the Village Event Recap
- Master Plan Public Meetings:
At Planning Commission meeting January 9, 2023 and QR Code Survey Posters will be out first week in January.
- Side Walk improvements on Kalamazoo between Prairie and Washington Completed
- New fence is up at DPW.
- Committee Reports
- Parks and Rec
- Planning Commission
- SKCSA – Sewer
- SKCFA – Fire
- Citizen’s Comments for non-agenda items only (3 min limit)
- Village Trustee’s Time
- Village President’s Time
The Village of Vicksburg Village Council meeting will be in-person and have remote access. Members of the public can attend the meeting in person. However, we encourage virtual participation to limit potential COVID exposure in the meeting room. If you desire to speak to the Village Council, please log onto the Zoom Webinar (Information on next page). Citizens may view Village of Vicksburg Governmental meetings live at:
When: Dec 19, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Village of Vicksburg
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile:
US: +13126266799, 87623585853#, *099671# or +16469313860, 87623585853#, *099671#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 931 3860 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 305 224 1968 or +1 309 205 3325 or +1 719 359 4580 or +1 253 205 0468 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 360 209 5623 or +1 386 347 5053 or +1 507 473 4847 or +1 564 217 2000 or +1 669 444 9171 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 689 278 1000
Webinar ID: 876 2358 5853
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kc8fEMqgcG
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcrnPeAXLd
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kkEeG5t2I
If the participant wishes to raise their hand while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *9 on their phone’s dial pad. To lower their hand, the participant must once again dial *9 in the phone’s dial pad.
Instructions on how to unmute / mute during citizen comment times:
If the participant wishes to unmute while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *6 on their phone’s dial pad. To mute, the participant must once again dial *6 in the phone’s dial pad.
The following link details the instructions as well:
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kTtZLhEsE