- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Scheduled Appearances – None Scheduled
- Public Official Appearances – None Scheduled
- Citizen’s Comments – Agenda Items Only (Citizens MUST state their full name and home address and limit their comments to 3 Minutes)
- Approval of General Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the Regular Scheduled Council Meeting February 7, 2022
- Warrant Reports: Total $ 265,509.29
- Event / Rental Requests – None
- Correspondence – Emails and Correspondence from John Stears February 15, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
- Village Council Action Items –
- DPW Vac-Truck Life Maintenance $63,054.81
- Sole Source quote from Jack Doheny Company in Northville. This is for a complete maintenance overhaul of our 2014 Vac-Truck. Please see attached estimate. The Vac-Truck is a specialized vehicle and Jack Doheny Company is credentialed to perform maintenance.
- Food Truck Rally: Main St. closure March 10, 2022 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- There is a pop-up food truck (4 trucks) rally scheduled for Vicksburg March 10, 2022 between 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm. An email was distributed to all downtown businesses and buildings, as well as Mr. Lee making personal contact with multiple businesses. Staff is requesting and recommending Village Council approval to close Main St, between Prairie St. and Washington St., from 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm for the safety of patrons who will be downtown for the food truck rally.
- Committee Assignments: President Frisbie
- Village Manager Report (Mallery)
- Construction Project Updates
- DPW Pole Barn
- Oswalt Park
- Organized Neighborhood Zoom meetings getting scheduled for input on 22-23 FY Budget.
- Committee Reports
- Planning Commission / DDA
- South Kalamazoo County Fire Authority
- South County Sewer Authority
- Tree Committee
- Parks and Recreation
- Citizen’s Comments – Non-Agenda Items Only (Citizens MUST state their full name and home address and limit their comments to 3 Minutes)
- Village Trustee’s Time
- Village President’s Time
Hybrid Meeting Announcement
The Village of Vicksburg Village Council meeting will be in-person and have remote access. Members of the public can attend the meeting in person. However, we encourage virtual participation to limit potential COVID exposure in the meeting room. If you desire to speak to the Village Council, please log onto the Zoom Webinar (Information on next page). Citizens may view Village of Vicksburg Governmental meetings live at:
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Feb 21, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Vicksburg Village Council Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +13017158592,,85632560763#,,,,*219792# or +13126266799,,85632560763#,,,,*219792#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 856 3256 0763
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbESpLGHV
Village Rules of Order require citizens addressing the Council to state their name and address.