- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- 2018-2022 Village Trustee Time: Comments reference Trustee’s who served between 2018-2022 that did not run for re-election.
- Swearing in of 2022-2026 Village Council Trustees. Village Clerk.
- Scheduled Appearances – None Scheduled
- Public Official Appearances – None Scheduled
- Citizen’s Comments for agenda items only (3 min limit)
- Approval of General Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the Work Session Meeting: Nov. 7, 2022
- Minutes of the Regular Council Meeting: Nov. 7, 2022
- Warrant Reports: Total $ 177,261.68
- Event Requests –
- Vicksburg Gathering of Ada Bible Church, 117 S. Kalamazoo, has requested the used of 4 parking spots in the parking lot between Main St. Pub and the Laundry Mat. They will be setting up a live “Meet the manager animals” from 3:30pm-5:30 pm. Staff supports this request, as it will be an additional attraction to our Christmas in the Village event.
- Correspondence – None
- Village Council Action Items
- Resolution 11212022-01: resolution of heart-felt gratitude for Congressman Fred Upton’s service to the Village of Vicksburg. Staff is recommending a motion, support, and approval of Resolution 11212022-01.
- Parks and Recreation Board Nominations:
- Bob Prater: Village of Vicksburg resident since 1986, served the Parks and Recreation Board from 2014-2018, volunteered with Vicksburg Little League 12 years.
- Rachel Plankenhorn: Village of Vicksburg resident since 2021, Event Coordinator for Frisco, Colorado organizing community events for many years.
- Authorization for Village Manager to transfer balance of dollars from Kalamazoo County State Bank to Kalsee Credit Union. Staff is recommending approval to transfer dollars to Kalsee Credit Union from Kalamazoo County State Bank.
- Village Manager Report (Mallery)
- Village of Vicksburg Receiving SW Michigan American Public Works Association Project of the Year Award. Ceremony December 6, 2022.
- Master Plan Public Meetings: Tuesday, Nov. 29th at 6pm Methodist Church
Thursday, Dec 8th at 6pm Angels Crossing Golf Course, Creekside Grill.
- Washington St. Lift Station: Still waiting on critical part to complete.
- Committee Reports
- Parks and Rec
- Planning Commission
- SKCSA – Sewer
- SKCFA – Fire
- Citizen’s Comments for non-agenda items only (3 min limit)
- Village Trustee’s Time
- Village President’s Time
The Village of Vicksburg Village Council meeting will be in-person and have remote access. Members of the public can attend the meeting in person. However, we encourage virtual participation to limit potential COVID exposure in the meeting room. If you desire to speak to the Village Council, please log onto the Zoom Webinar (Information on next page). Citizens may view Village of Vicksburg Governmental meetings live at:
When: Nov 21, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Village of Vicksburg
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile:
US: +13126266799, 84824627223#, *028988# or +16469313860, 84824627223#, *028988#
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 931 3860 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 305 224 1968 or +1 309 205 3325 or +1 507 473 4847 or +1 564 217 2000 or +1 669 444 9171 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 689 278 1000 or +1 719 359 4580 or +1 253 205 0468 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 360 209 5623 or +1 386 347 5053
Webinar ID: 848 2462 7223
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kkEeG5t2I
If the participant wishes to raise their hand while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *9 on their phone’s dial pad. To lower their hand, the participant must once again dial *9 in the phone’s dial pad.
Instructions on how to unmute / mute during citizen comment times:
If the participant wishes to unmute while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *6 on their phone’s dial pad. To mute, the participant must once again dial *6 in the phone’s dial pad.
The following link details the instructions as well:
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kTtZLhEsE