- Call to order
- Approval of Agenda
- Citizen Comments – Citizens must state their full name and home address per Village Council rules. Time limited to 4 minutes.
- Approval of Minutes
- Regular Meeting February 13, 2023
- Village Manager Report
- Village Updates
- Washington Street Life Station Project Initiated
- Planning Commission Action Items:
- Apple Knockers Variance Request. Presentation from Village Manager, Kyle Mucha Mckenna and Assoc, and Andrew Horne Village Attorney. Staff will be recommending support of the variance request from Apple Knockers.
- Downtown Development Authority –
- 2023-2024 FY Budget: $15,000.00 to assists in funding BURG Days of Summer events. Downtown events have substantial impact on our downtown merchants, perception of the Village of Vicksburg, and overall enjoyment for the participants. We have secured a matching grant from the Vicksburg Foundation. The $15,000.00 can be applied for events in the DDA area. Staff is recommending support and approve to apply $15K of DDA revenue to the 2023-2024 FY budget for this downtown programming.
- 2023-2024 FY Budget: Property Improvement for Public Benefit Grant Program: $18,000.00 to 50% fund the grant program. By approving now, we can ensure that the application is received by DDA business and building owners and grants submitted by June 1, 2023. Grants awarded by July 15, 2023. Staff is recommending support and approval of the $18K for 2023-2024FY for this grant program.
- Member Comments
The Village of Vicksburg Planning Commission / DDA meeting will be in-person only for this meeting. Members of the public can attend the meeting in person. Citizens may view Village of Vicksburg Governmental meetings live at:
Village Rules of Order
require citizens addressing the Commission
to state their name and address