- Call to order
- Approval of Minutes
- Regular Meeting September 13th, 2021
- Village Manager Report
- Infrastructure Update – Jim Mallery
- Future Planning Commission Action Items: Bobby Durkee
- Downtown Development Authority –
- Tables added to downtown: ACTION ITEM: Adding 8 46” wide commercial grade tables to downtown. Four (4) located at bump-out on Prairie St. and Four (4) to bump-out by Liberty Lane East. Two (2) of the 24” tables that were ordered will be moved to Liberty Lane West bump-out on Main St. These are being added due to the Social District being implemented after the original design and ordering of the streetscape project. Total anticipated cost will not exceed $9,000.00. The 2021-2022 FY Budget approved $7,500.00 for streetscapes and this request would allow staff to transfer up to $2,500.00 from the DDA Economic Development Fund (248-729) to the Streetscape Department Fund (248-750).
STAFF RECOMMENDATION: To have a motion, support, and approval to authorize the village manager to purchase 8 commercial grade outdoor tables to add to the social district area and approval a budget amendment allocating up to $2,500.00 from 248-729 to 248-750. The total amount of money to purchase the 8 commercial grade tables is not to exceed $9,000.00.
- DDA Finances – Jim Mallery
- Public Comment – limited to 3 minutes
- Member Comments
- A Roll-Call vote will be utilized for each agenda item requiring action by the Village Planning Commission.
Next meeting: Monday, Nov 8, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m.
Village Rules of Order
require citizens addressing the Commission
to state their name and address