- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Scheduled Appearances – None Scheduled
- Public Official Appearances – None Scheduled
- Citizen’s Comments – Agenda Items Only (Citizens MUST state their full name and home address and limit their comments to 3 Minutes)
- Approval of General Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the Regular Scheduled Council Meeting February 21, 2022
- Warrant Reports: Total $ 69,432.57
- Event / Rental Requests –
- 35th Annual Hearty Hustle – Street Closures. May 14th, 2022 9am – 12pm
- HV Pavilion – Community Easter Egg Hunt: South County Senior Services 2 pm start April 16, 2022
- Vicksburg Lions Club 47th Annual Summer Festival: HV Pavilion July 21-23, 2022. All 3 days.
- Vicksburg Farmers Market “Market on Main St.” event July 22, 2022 (Main St. closure from Prairie St – Washington St. 1pm – 7pm). Event 2pm – 6pm. This is new event to hold the Farmers Market on Main St. and date is selected due to Lions Club Event at Pavilion on July 22, 2022.
- Correspondence – Mr. Stears email contained in the minutes of 2.21.2022
- Village Council Action Items –
- Resolution: 03212022-01 Resolution approving amendment to the Village of Vicksburg Brownfield Redevelopment Authority Brownfield Plan and Approving and Authorizing Execution of a Development and Reimbursement Agreement for the 101-103 Prairie Street Redevelopment Project.
- Village of Vicksburg Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement – Rental
- A waiver and release of liability requirement to be signed by individuals and/or groups who reserve and/or rent village owned space (Pavilions, Recreation Park, etc)
- Letter of Support for City of Portage: Support for City of Portage Sanitary Sewer Trunk Line Assessment ARPA Application
- Village Clerk Position: See Summary
- Village Customer Service Representatives: See Summary
- Village Manager Report (Mallery)
- Construction Project Updates
- Infrastructure – Furniture Downtown, Tables Arrival First week in May, Trees and Stripping in April.
- Oswalt Park –
- Committee Reports
- Planning Commission / DDA
- South Kalamazoo County Fire Authority
- South County Sewer Authority
- Tree Committee
- Parks and Recreation
- Citizen’s Comments – Non-Agenda Items Only (Citizens MUST state their full name and home address and limit their comments to 3 Minutes)
- Village Trustee’s Time
- Village President’s Time
Hybrid Meeting Announcement
The Village of Vicksburg Village Council meeting will be in-person and have remote access. Members of the public can attend the meeting in person. However, we encourage virtual participation to limit potential COVID exposure in the meeting room. If you desire to speak to the Village Council, please log onto the Zoom Webinar (Information on next page). Citizens may view Village of Vicksburg Governmental meetings live at:
Village of Vicksburg Hybrid link for citizen to comment during the Planning Commission/Downtown Development Meeting at 6:00 pm, The Brownfield Meeting at 6:30 pm or the Village Council meeting at 7:00 pm
When: Mar 21, 2022 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Village of Vicksburg – Citizen Hybrid Comment Link
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile:
US: +19292056099, 81522900286#, *876565# or +13017158592,,81522900286#, *876565#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 815 2290 0286
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keiSUsW3Dz
Instructions on how to “Raise Hand” in zoom during citizen comment times:
If the participant wishes to raise their hand while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *9 on their phone’s dial pad. To lower their hand, the participant must once again dial *9 in the phone’s dial pad.
Instructions on how to unmute / mute during citizen comment times:
If the participant wishes to unmute while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *6 on their phone’s dial pad. To mute, the participant must once again dial *6 in the phone’s dial pad.
The following link details the instructions as well:
Village Rules of Order require citizens addressing the Council to state their name and address.