- Call to order
- Approval of Agenda
- Citizen Comments – Citizens must state their full name and home address per Village Council rules. Time limited to 4 minutes.
- Approval of Minutes
- Regular Meeting September 12, 2022
- Planning Commission Action Items:
- Village Attorney Presentation on Importance of Zoning and legal opinion on Drive Thurs within the Village of Vicksburg.
- Board Officers Selections: Secretary, Treasurer, Vice Chair-person, Chairperson
- Downtown Development Authority –
- DDA Finances – Jim Mallery-
- South County News Advertising 150-year event – $780.00
- Banners 150-year event – Less than $1000.00
- Discussion: Grant Program – Jim Mallery
- Ten (11) Grant Request have been received totaling $219,503.00 dollars in investments and $103,250.00 in grant requests.
- Recommendations will be sent the evening of Sunday, October 9, 2022.
- Village Manager Report
- Village Updates
- 150 Year Anniversary
- Christmas in the Village
- 2023 Downtown Events
- Master Plan Update
- Survey being sent out with utility bills this week
- Member Comments
Hybrid Meeting Announcement
The Village of Vicksburg Planning Commission / DDA meeting will be in-person and have remote access. Members of the public can attend the meeting in person. However, we encourage virtual participation to limit potential COVID exposure in the meeting room. If you desire to speak to the PC/DDA Board, please log onto the Zoom Webinar (Information on next page). Citizens may view Village of Vicksburg Governmental meetings live at:
ZOOM HYBRID WEBINAR INFORMATION
When: Oct 10, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Village of Vicksburg
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap Mobil:
US: +13092053325, 86887069094#, *363047# or +13126266799, 86887069094#, *363047#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 309 205 3325 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 931 3860 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 386 347 5053 or +1 564 217 2000 or +1 669 444 9171 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 719 359 4580
Webinar ID: 868 8706 9094
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbK1UStmAs
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcjzJOpO8L
Instructions on how to “Raise Hand” in zoom during citizen comment times:
If the participant wishes to raise their hand while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *9 on their phone’s dial pad. To lower their hand, the participant must once again dial *9 in the phone’s dial pad.
Instructions on how to unmute / mute during citizen comment times:
If the participant wishes to unmute while in a meeting on a phone, they must dial *6 on their phone’s dial pad. To mute, the participant must once again dial *6 in the phone’s dial pad.
The following link details the instructions as well: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663
Village Rules of Order
require citizens addressing the Commission
to state their name and address